Perfect Groove for Vinyl Cutting
Diagnostic tool for
Who want to control the lathe cutting process, emulate the results upfront and save precious time by detecting issues early.
Who look for a way to optimise and to prepare audio files for the master disc cutting process.
Who dream to fully control the way their music sounds on vinyl and want to preview the sound quality beforehand.
Watch a short introduction video
Optional: Upgrade the standard version to HD in order to optimize the grooves and create a 3D topography for HD Vinyl. This upgrade will be available in 2021!
- Standalone Application for Windows and macOS
- Supports Stereo WAV, AIFF and FLAC audio files with 44.1 kH, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz and 192 kHz sample rate
- Supports embedded BWF Cue Markers
- 32 bit floating point internal audio processing, 64 bit floating point physical model processing
- Emulates Neumann VMS 80 Varigroove automatic pitch and groove control (other models coming soon)
- iLok copy protection (free iLok Account required)
- Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 64-bit Intel® (Intel® Core™ i5 processor or faster recommended) or AMD multi-core processor.
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- OS X 10.11.6 or later
64-bit Intel® Core™ i5 Dual Core processor.
Intel® Core™ i7 processor or faster recommended.
8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)