Perfect Groove version 1.1.0 is now available!
- Improved Scope View — The updated scope view displays the stylus velocity independently for the left and right channel and now has a more groovy appearance.
- New Project File Structure — All project files now are up to 75% smaller by default.
- Issue Export as Cue Markers — Identified issues can now be included as BWF cue markers in the Analog Lathe Master File export.
- Updated Cut Sheet — The exported HTML Cut Sheet now includes all sides, tracks and markers with timestamp, length and title.
- Refined Settings Dialog — We revised the first settings page and added a new preset selection for the velocity calibration.
…and we removed some tiny bugs and lots of virtual dust from the groove. Enjoy!
Download the updated installer for your OS with the buttons below. The update is free of charge and will work with your existing Perfect Groove license.
- Standalone Application for Windows and macOS
- Supports Stereo WAV, AIFF and FLAC audio files with 44.1 kH, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz and 192 kHz sample rate
- Supports embedded BWF Cue Markers
- 32 bit floating point internal audio processing, 64 bit floating point physical model processing
- Emulates Neumann VMS 80 Varigroove automatic pitch and groove control (other models coming soon)
- iLok copy protection (free iLok Account required)
- Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 64-bit Intel® (Intel® Core™ i5 processor or faster recommended) or AMD multi-core processor.
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- OS X 10.11.6 or later
64-bit Intel® Core™ i5 Dual Core processor.
Intel® Core™ i7 processor or faster recommended.
8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)